Re: battery drain-again!

To: "Matt Trebelhorn" <matt.lists@trebelhorn.com>,
Subject: Re: battery drain-again!
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 07:44:25 -0500
Thanks for the encouragement and offer, Matt, and the advise from all
others. I've driven the 67B on several 2000 mile jaunts, but the 79's limit
has only been a few hundred so far.
I've ordered another alternator that should be in Saturday afternoon and
will test it out by driving it for several days. Then I'm planning on
leaving Northern Missouri about 3:30 Thursday afternoon, heading down I64
from St. Louis and spending the night in Mt. Vernon, Illinois. The wedding
is in Danville, Kentucky.  If anyone else is within shouting distance of
that route and would be able to offer assistance if needed, shoot me an
email with your name, town, and phone number. I've never needed out-of-town
assistance so far, but this trip will be the "maiden long distance voyage"
for the 79B:-).
Thanks again everyone,
Monte