MGB Bumpers - Free to good home

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Bumpers - Free to good home
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 07:19:36 -0700 (PDT)
I have a rear bumper off my 1971 MGB tourer that is
free to anyone who wants to come pick it up.

It's in remarkably nice shape.  The chrome on the
bumper itself is quite good.  A bit thin, perhaps, and
there is some very slight pitting starting, but from
two feet, it looks perfect and shines up nicely.  No
appreciable dents, etc.

The overriders are there, and they have some pitting
on the inside edges, but again, when it's on the car,
it looks fine.  It's not for a concours car, but if
you need to replace a damaged rear bumper for your
"driver", this is a good one.  And the price is right.

I also have a front, but it's rougher.  The chrome is
pretty crappy in parts, but the bumper itself is not
dented.  I don't expect anyone to take the front, but
it's here if you want it.

I'm about fifteen miles north of downtown Charlotte in
a town called Huntersville.  I can meet you anywhere
within about a half hour of Charlotte if it would
help.

Cheers,

=====
Paul Misencik - 1971 MGB - www.sopwithracing.com