Visiting UK 1 July - 18 July

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Visiting UK 1 July - 18 July
From: Wil Clark <wilc@unt.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 14:02:03 -0500
Hi all,

Long time listener, first time caller, love your show.

By way of introduction, my name is Wil Clark, nope not that one nor the other
one.  I have a '76 MGB that has been off the road since 1992 and is due to have
its engine reinstalled next week.  A little paint and interior work later and I
might get to actually drive it before I leave for vacation.

So on to the vacation thing: Friends, MGs, and whisky (pretty much in that
order) beckon me to the UK.  Stops include Glasgow, Edinburg, and London
(pretty much in that order).  So I am looking for things MG to do during my
visit.  In particular, any events or collections open to the public not to
miss.

I will also be looking to purchase two dash vent tubes (moss# 456-115) as they
are seemingly unavailable here and mine turned to dust when I touched them.  I
know, funny thing to have on my list but there you have it.  I am sure there
are other parts I will think of between now and the trip.  So if there are
better places to shop I would be glad to know them.  BTW, any gotcha's in terms
of bringing auto parts back to the states?

Well, thank you for your time and information.

Wil