TD/TF bumper tow bar

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: TD/TF bumper tow bar
From: dave houser <mgs4dave@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 02 May 2004 08:21:55 -0400
Listers,
Any MGT register members remember when TSO ran an article with plans to
build a tow bar for the TD/TF?  Or any plans anywhere, for that matter.
I know the front bumper comes off and those bolts secure the tow bar
firmly. A normal tow hitch is added to the front of it.
Looking to see if I can design some adapters to also tow an A or Early B.
Please contact me off list. I know I've got to start the engine to
lubricate those rear bearings in the trans. during the tow.
Cheers,
Dave Houser