Re: How to misalign a distributor

To: BarrMark262@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How to misalign a distributor
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Sun, 02 May 2004 13:02:35 -0600
That is because the trick to getting the distributor off by 180 degrees
involves putting in the gear piece in incorrectly first. The distributor
itself only goes in one way relative to the gear so if you are going to
mess up, it will be before you put the distributor in. And naturally, I
have done this wrong more than once.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B