1973 MGB $50.00 ASAP

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1973 MGB $50.00 ASAP
From: <rx74evr@mchsi.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 17:49:02 -0500
Hello all

I am usually on the Triumph list(TR6 owner), but I am getting rid of a
73 MGB and I need to know if anyone would want it for $50.00. It has the
engine and trans(non-o/d) which are free and not stuck and a good pair
of tan seats but not much for body parts but has both bumpers still. Has
wheels/tires/suspension etc still there. I need this thing GONE ASAP , I
am taking it to the junkyard on Saturday, but I need to know if anyone
wants it. I am located in Winnebago, Illinois. You can reach me at:

815-335-2524 if you want it or email me back. Thanks!

Paul Seedoff

British Cars-N-Parts