MGB Short Block - Back on Market

To: "MGVR Digest" <MGVR@yahoogroups.com>, "MG Digest"
Subject: MGB Short Block - Back on Market
From: "Norm" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 22:57:41 -0400
The guy who was going to come in from out of state to buy the short block
won't be able to get here to Connecticut until after I'm in Florida.

So, if any of you want it, it is available again - $100.

*    The latest is the short block (Engine less head) that was in my MGB until
I switched to the Fab-Tek engine.  Last run with the cross-flow head (which
does NOT go with the short block). It turned 1:13 at Lime Rock in 2001 with
this engine.  This engine was rebuilt by a shop in Colorado back in (I think)
1986.  I still have the shop's invoices somewhere.  It was bored .020 over, &
a warm cam installed.  Best recollection is rod journals are .010 under.
Total mileage on it is about 50,000 as I remember.

Must go prior to May 23rd.

Please contact off-list asap.

Norm Sippel
'66 MGB