Re: Something broke

To: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Subject: Re: Something broke
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 02:14:32 -0500
Wholly smoke!  (pun intended)  I wonder if I have a metal fatigue
problem too.  We went down to San Antonio yesterday morne to pick up
Peg's new Prius.  So I'm buzzing back up I-10, at around 80 per, happy
as a clam, when all of a sudden, in an uphill bend, I hit a bump and
something in the front end goes "pop."  Now, every time I hit a bump,
something rattles up front.  Ah, the joys of MG'ing..........  I'll
crawl under the cotton picker tomorrow.....Grrrr.....

   Er, more joy: UNleaded plus is $1.89 per gallon down at SA!  Costs
more here at K'patch.  Thank you, GW.
   CR