Re: electronic ignition

To: "bernd" <bernd.vabeach@erols.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: electronic ignition
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 21:15:45 -0400
I have Pertronix modules in every one of my LBC's.
Heck...one even has an original Perlux version, w3hich was the company
name before the engineers bought the division and renamed it Pertronix.

If you get rid of your ballast wire and run a straight 12V coil, you'll love
never
having to worry about points gapping again!

I'm almost certain you can EASILY beat TRF's prices (even during a TRF sale)
at http://www.vintageperformance.com/retrorockets/lucas.htm
cheapest place I've ever found for their every day regular prices.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com