Registered for MG 2004 / neversaw one of these

To: MGaholics <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Registered for MG 2004 / neversaw one of these
From: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 06:35:57 -0400
I'm looking thru the list of cars pre-registered for MG 2004,  there is a great
assortment coming. 100+ MGBs, including two original MGBGT V8s will be there.
Only about a dozen Midgets but one of them is a 1961 model. A few MGAs and T
series cars BUT THEN I come across one I don't believe I've ever seen before, a
1936 Red MG K-2 Magnette. It's going to be a very interesting, as well as fun
time, in Parsippany, NJ, June 24th - 27th. www.mg2004.com gives you all the
info on this event.

Safety Fast,
David  Deutsch