Re: MGB Slave cylinder - HELP. Leaks

To: rowman22001@yahoo.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB Slave cylinder - HELP. Leaks
From: Jethogger@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 07:29:24 EDT
Hello.  This sounds like an after-market slave cylinder.  Which have a small
problem with them. They require two copper washers. Where the rubber hose
connects to slave cylinder. I came across this problem couple years ago. The
rubber hose hole is not deep enough and the hose bottoms out before seating.  I
received this cylinders from Engle Imports and I have told them about this
problem some time ago. It's an easy fix and you should not any problem with it.

John,  Flintstone, GA

Let me know if this is the problem?