More clutch hydraulic help

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: More clutch hydraulic help
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 15:37:31 -0700 (PDT)
Okay, I've decided to just replace everything and take
my time this time and bleed correctly, etc.  But I
already ran into another snag!

How do I get the clutch hose off?  It comes off the
slave easy enough, but how can I get a wrench onto the
huge 7/8" nut that holds it onto the chassis?  A
normal 7/8" wrench is pretty long, and it hits either
the a-arm or the oil pan or the castle rail... I can't
get at the nut no matter which way I go at it.

Also, how do I get at the nut on the back side of that
mounting point?  And what size is it?  I can't even
see it...

=====
Paul Misencik - 1971 MGB - www.sopwithracing.com

THE CAROLINA TROPHY - 2005