Re: MG2004?

To: Don Vierling <Don.Vierling@stago-us.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG2004?
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 12:37:42 -0700 (PDT)
Donny, I will probably be there for the car show on Saturday. Am hoping to be
able to drive my '76 B up there. Won't know re: attendance until during the
week of, but would love to meet up with any listers at the show.....

You go to the Red Mill show in Clinton? It's this Sunday, 6/6.... I have been
every year since it started but am missing it this year due to my son's band
trip to Hershey... It's a good show, about 100 cars, nice setting in Clinton
along the river.

Don Vierling <Don.Vierling@stago-us.com> wrote:
I was just wondering who of you might be planning on coming to New
Jersey later this month to the MG2004 get-together in Parsippany? I'll
be there (at least one day) and I'd like a chance to put some faces with
the names/cars.

(Feel free to respond to me off-list if you prefer the whole world not
know you are coming.)

Thanks,
Donny V

Dan
The Garden State
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - It's getting better all the time....
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
'04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328