Re: Pretty MGC

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pretty MGC
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 03:25:16 +1030
Don Vierling wrote:

> Eric,
> I think James was referring to the convertible top,

Yes, the vaguaries of the English language :-)

I thought that just after I sent the mail (reading the word "top" sort
of gave me the hint) but it was one of those "ohno second" moments where
you have the realisation just as the mail disappears.

Still, I decided not to correct it myself because the answer would have
been pretty similar.  It looks like it fits nice and tight and I think
it may be an optical illusion.

If the top/roof was any flatter (in my oh-so-humble opinion) I think it
would look stranger still.

:-)

--
Eric