CT MG Club show

To: mg-t@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: CT MG Club show
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 19:47:58 -0400
  Latest forecasts are for a good day Sunday, 6 June, in the Harkness
State Park, Waterford, CT.   Bring your car and come for a day at this
wonderful old estate that overlooks the entrances to Long Island Sound
and Fishers Island Sound.  If you could see over the curve of the earth,
you could see the shores of England, from whence came the Little British
Cars, of which we expect to have some 200+ on the field.  Turner is the
Marque of the year. If you have one, bring it.  MGs, AH, TRs, 38 classes
in all.
  Should you need driving directions, better phone me and leave a message
so I can call you back, as most of us will be setting up the field on
Saturday.
Bob Howard
203-453-2842
it's office, but I'll check it Sat afternoon