the movie Evil Ka.wmv

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: the movie Evil Ka.wmv
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 09:19:48 -0400
Alright...I'm back from 3 months in the Red Sea (at least during the hours
of 4-6 PM) and I received a movie short called Evil Ka.wmv from a friend in
Germany.
It is great for an astonished laugh.  If you want to see it, rsvp directly.
Or if there is a place I may deposit it, rsvp. Or if I am out of date and
it has already been around, then you may make fun of me.

On the other hand, after 5 months of my 76B sitting in the garage (winter
and overseas), I changed the oil, and it started right up. Whoopie.

Bill S.
'76B
BMCSNJ