Re: Electrical MGA [getting OT]

To: "Max Heim" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Electrical MGA [getting OT]
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 20:51:51 -0400
I had a cigarette land in my Midget (back in the 70's) the
same way once.   I promptly grabbed it before it burned
a hole in the carpet behind the seats.
I was able to race up next to the car that flicked it...and I
flicked right back into their passenger window.

Now the Police officer right behind me saw me do it. I figured
I was toast when I saw his lights turn on.  But I heard his engine gun
as he pulled around me, and pulled over the guy that originally
threw out the cigarette.
I thought my buddy in the passenger seat was going to bust a
gut he was laughing so hard. Apparently he KNEW the guy!

Yes... later we did find out he got a ticket for littering. No... my
buddy did not tell him I had thrown the cigarette back at him
when he was telling him about "his girlfriend burning a whole
in his car seat".

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com