Re: paint overspray

To: "Richard" <ramsmgb@cox.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: paint overspray
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 09:15:22 +0100
Depending on how much you could use very 1000 or 2000 grit wet and dry,
rubbing compound, cutting paste, Brasso or similar.  The thing to bear in
mind is that if the overspray is on new paint both will be soft and you will
be removing as much thickness of the paint you want to keep as the
overspray.

PaulH.