Re: Other Cars

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Other Cars
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 09:36:48 -0700
Dear Listers.

1) I don't have an MG at this time - pity - Have owned a TD and a few MGBs.
Presently own:

1990 BMW 325i white sedan 2800cc six/5-speed - runs great, looks good and
is fun to drive (wife's communte car)

2002 PT Cruiser - black, 2400cc four/automatic - looks cool and is very
practical (unless you want to put anything over 3.5 feet wide in it) - all
the seats come out. Not a real powerhouse but will keep up wih traffic as
well as a Corolla. Gets more comments from pedestrians than any of my MGs
or Morrises. Still like the car but would but buy a Turbo GT next time (not
available when I bought mine).

1959 Morris Minor convertible - Light Pearl Grey/maroon trim - 43,000 mile
garage decoration - too slow and too underbraked to use in west Los Angeles
traffic. Looks great!

2) would like to own:

1950 MG YT tourer -
1950 Riley RM series Drop Head Coupe (convertible -
     basically a BIG MGTD with 4 seats)
1958ish MG Magnette saloon
1958ish Riley 1.5 saloon

Rick Feibusch