RE: Backfiring question

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Backfiring question
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 20:00:00 -0400
Let it warm up a bit prior to driving off?  Or, figure out a way to enrichen
the choke and/or leave it on longer.  I recall the Weber having a manual
choke.

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird
'62 MGA
'67 MGBGT

I'll be driving for charity in the 2004 Michigan British Reliability Run!
Info & Secure credit card donations: http://www.mibrr.com