Re: exhausting subject

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: exhausting subject
From: Kevin Smith <ksmith40@centurytel.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 22:14:02 -0500
Stoke the campfire...

I used to drive my old '72B from New Orleans to NW Arkansas and back
quite a bit.  It had a problem where the exhaust manifold would come
loose at the front (I tried everything but JB Weld to make it stay
fastened).  Well, it came loose again about the time I got to
Shreveport, where I stopped at a stop light beside a Harley.  He looked
over at me with an odd grin.  I'm not sure if he was wondering how I
got my MG to sound like a Harley, or if he was wondering why it was
making more noise than his bike. :)

Kevin