Update on Lowering '73

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Update on Lowering '73
From: Zach Dorsch <herr_dorsch@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 19:10:48 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you to all that replied,

I checked the front ride height as per Paul Hunt's website....needless to say,
the front as measured from the center of the hub to the bottom of the chrome
strip is much higher than it should be at about 16".  The springs were replaced
with the complete kit that I purchased to rebuild the front end.  I also
noticed that the springs have orange paint on them (I saw somewhere that
equates to '75-'80 springs).  Can anyone confirm that orange is the color for
the later model cars?

My next step is to contact the company that I bought the kit from about the
wrong springs being included in the kit, but I am not to hopeful since its been
so long.

Zach