Re: Speedo Right Angle Drive

To: <WSpohn4@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speedo Right Angle Drive
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 11:15:24 +0100
Not usually, except by seepage down from the cable or splashing up from the
gearbox, and that only for the lower one.  I didn't realise for some time
that  *all* cars had the lower angle drive (only LHD cars had the upper
one), neither of my (RHD) cars have them, the cable is long enough to loop
round and connect directly without a tight bend.  YSpeedoCableMV.

PaulH.