Aston Martin Color Codes (no MG content)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Aston Martin Color Codes (no MG content)
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 12:17:58 -0700 (PDT)
Does anyone know where I can find paint codes for
Aston Martin paint colors?  I am trying to find
formulas for two different Aston paint colors.  One is
called "Almond Green", which I think was also used on
Minis (although I'm not sure if it's exactly the same
or not) and the other is called "Bahama Yellow".  Any
idea how I would be able to replicate these colors?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the non-MG content...

=====
Paul Misencik - 1971 MGB - www.sopwithracing.com

THE CAROLINA TROPHY - 2005
A vintage driving event in the spirit