back from 3 weeks out west

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: back from 3 weeks out west
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 22:58:26 -0500
We just arrived home from taking our son from here in Missouri to Oregon.
After dropping him off and spending four days there getting him all set up,
Jane and I headed north along the Oregon coast, on through Seattle, over to
Grand Coolie Dam, on to Spokane. We then spent several days at Flathead Lake
in Montana before going on to Glacier Park and spending a few more days.
Then up into Alberta and across Canada, down into North Dakota and on back
to NE Missouri. We stayed in motels half the time and tent camped the rest.

LBC content: we didn't see ANY MG'S, not a one, in the 5100 miles/ 3 weeks
of traveling.
This really brings home the often quoted saying "keep em on the road"!
More LBC content: while my daughter was home last month, we took a family
digital picture of all of us and her new Mini and our two MG's. I'd like to
share the picture with you all, but do not have a website to direct you to;
would anyone with a website for such pictures like to put this on your site
so I can share it?
Monte
          79B, Carmine
          67B, BRG