Beware

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Beware
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 23:28:04 -0400
I have attached a copy of an email I received.  I recently posted two MGA
gearboxes for sale and received an inquiry to buy them.  I responded that
they were available and this is the in next response I received.

Mike

Thanks for your e-mail,So glad to hear that the said items are still for
sale,i want you to know one thing that the Mode  of payment is going to be
Certified Cashier's Checks that will be drawn from an American.So there will
be no problem in Cashing the Check .Also i want you to know that you will be
recieving a Cashier's Check of $4,500 that will sent to you one of my Client
over there in the USA who is owing me this amount. So all i want you to do
now is to recieve theCheck , After then i will expect you to Cash it
Immediately  at the Cashing Store. After the Check has been cashed i want
you to Transfer the remaining excess funds to my  Personal Assistant who
will now Pay the Shipping Company to come over for the Pick up (I will
handle the Shipping so Shipping Should not any

Problem)    Also after the Funds has been cashed and you have

transfered to my Personal Assitant the exc ess funds,All y ou need to do is
to wait for the Shipping Company to come over for the Pick up, You will be
notify on the Day they will arrive so that you will around for them to Pick
up the Item. Also funds should be Transfered to my Personal asistant via
Western Union. The Western Union and the Cashing Store Charges  should be
deducted from the excess funds you are sending my Personal  Assistant.

  I am Compesating you with the Sum of $100 for the little stress you will
be going through in the transaction, his now make your total income to be
$280. So If this is Okay by you i want you to provide me  with the Following
Informations Which of course i will forward to my  Client so that Payment
will be Issued :

 NAME: ......................

ADDRESS:.....................

PHONE NUMBER:...................(HOME,CELL AND WORK)  With this i will
expect to hear from you soonest today.

                                                         Thanks....

--

<http://www.linuxmail.org/>  This allows you to send and receive SMS through