Re: Chrome plating plastic

To: <pboldtrix@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Chrome plating plastic
From: "Dave Wood" <dwood143@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 21:02:12 -0700
Phil,

I'm passing on the answer to your rechroming question from the August issue
of "Auto Restorer".  Just read the question yesterday and you reminded me.
"There are numerous companies that offer plastic chrome plating, including
Chrome Tech USA (608/274-9811) and Mr. G's Enterprises (817/838-3131)"

I don't know anything about these companies, but the Auto Restorer magazine
is usually pretty good about recommendations as they do not have any
advertising in the magazine and thus no one to please but themselves.

Dave 72 B