steering wheel

To: <MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: steering wheel
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 21:12:24 -0400
OK...anyone out there in MG land have an old
steering wheel that will fit a '72 B?  The one I have here
is a foam rim type, byt the foam itself is pretty bad off.
It's all there, but you can tell it 'slips' o nthe rim itself.
VERY strange, but none the less, not good or useable as is.

I don't car it it's a solid (hard rim) or the type of spoke,
or even if it's an aftermarket wheel. It just needs to fit, and be
rehab-able.  I'd prefer something not rusty if possible.
Just a reasonable presentable wheel to use on my latest
resto.

 tia

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com