58 MGA for Sale

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 58 MGA for Sale
From: "Constr AB News" <canews@telus.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 09:30:58 -0600
Hello List,

Lack of time and space forces me to sell my 58 MGA. This is the garage find I
bought earlier this year.

It is running very well now, I just have to re-polarize the generator (just
read about that this morning), apparently it wasn't done when the car was
changes to neg earth and I'm hoping that's why the gen doesn't work.

Body is very good, paint is like new, interior looks like a mid-seventies porn
movie (brown shag, brown vinyl and wood dash). Actually the dash is growing on
me, but it should be changed (I have one to replace it with - but no original
gauges).

It needs new tires (still has bias ply with one winter grip). There is no soft
top or frames - BUT it does come with a rare factory hard top (the aluminum
one). Someone told me it is rare, so I believed him. The hard top is in very
good original condition (even the headliner is good).

Car wouldn't take much to be a very nice daily driver, or is an excellent
candidate for a full resto. I will send pictures tonight if anyone is
interested.

Car is in Edmonton, Canada, not sure if I would drive it home very far without
at least putting new tires on it, but I can help with shipping arrangements.

I'm asking $7,000 (Canadian), that's about $5,800 USD, I think it's a very
good deal, for a complete, driving MGA with the body and engine already done.

Cheers
Grant Bush
Edmonton, Canada
50 TD