Re: List confusion

To: Rick Lindsay <rick@stoolhead.com>
Subject: Re: List confusion
From: Aubrey Schneider <aschneider@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 09:33:04 -0700
When I first became involved in the list, I was fascinated & overwhelmed
with info overload.

Being an OF & a neophyte, I asked some rather mundane & silly questions.

I received some rather nasty & rather tasteless e-mails in response to these
questions. On the other hand, I also received many patient, thoughtfull &
highly informative responses.

As I muddled through & learned, I rebuilt the motor, repaired the rear
brakes, did my own servicing, replaced a starter motor, rewired some burnt
sections ( with huge help from Don & Susan in Vancouver) did some body work,
repaired & reinstalled the gas tank & so on.

The end result, is, there are far more compassionate, caring & thoughtful
list members, than there are selfserving & thoughtless blokes.

There is so much more to be garnered by staying & listening to the guru's,
than pulling out in anger & I understand & sympathise with that emotion full
well.

The only one who really gets my attention & makes me jump, is SWMBO.

Best

Auibrey 75B

Check out the new British Cars Forum: