Re: driving/fog lights-replacement bulb?

To: "Carl French" <leylandauto@yahoo.com>, "MG list"
Subject: Re: driving/fog lights-replacement bulb?
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 20:51:25 -0500
Carl,
The lights were sold by Sears and made in Japan. They're mounted on top of
bumper, and seem to shine more down and off to the sides of the road-are these
driving or fog lights?  They were installed by the previous owner. Since the
last post, I've looked for pictures of them on the net, and it looks as if
they are a standard H3 halogen bulb. Does anyone know if these are normally
stocked by the usual suspects, or should I order online?
Monte