Re: Racing colors, was: Primrose...

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Racing colors, was: Primrose...
From: "Nicholas Hostettler" <nhostettler@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 18:30:43 -0400
I have a 1979 MGB which I have owned for approximately 7 years and because of
health reasons, I have decided to sell.  It has been substantially restored
(Not ground up).  While, I could not get it started for the last year, this
problem was resolved  a few weeks ago and it runs fine.  The hydraulic clutch
is not functioning and I have ordered a rebuild kit to hopefully resolve this
prob-lem.  The suspension is adequate.  But it was my intention to restore
this next.

The entire interior, except for carpet and instruments has all been replaced
within the last few years.  It has black leather seats with red piping and
black leather interior.  The top is new.  It has been repainted from it's
original maroon to a soft white.  The brakes are all new including rotors.

If there is anyone interested, please let me know.  Recognizing that there is
considerable latitude in what reasonable minds will consider reasonable, all
reasonable offers will be considered.  If your definition of reasonable is not
"reasonably" close to my definition, I will simply decline your offer.  The
car is in southeastern Michigan.

Please feel free to contact me directly by email if you are interested.

Nick  Hostettler

Check out the new British Cars Forum: