Re: installing inner fender guards

To: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: installing inner fender guards
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 20:00:04 -0500
Paul,
Well now I have a Waxoyl undercoat not just in enclosed spaces, but
everywhere:-).  If you come across a "dead body outline" of an MG that is
drawn in WaxOyl instead of chalk, you'll know it is my MG dripping on a hot
day:-(.
Can you put the Finnigans over the WaxOyl and does it spray on like WaxOyl
or is it paintable?
Monte