Re: Are my tyres too old?

To: match@ece.utah.edu, mgb-v8@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Are my tyres too old?
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 10:43:49 -0700
Marvin,

I have had too many such stories and it is obvious that new tyres are
needed.  So I will use the current old ones while I finish the car (still
lots of jobs to do!) and when it is ready for the road I will take it in
and get a complete set of new tyres !!!!!
Thanks for your dissertation, I think you take the record!!

Barrie Robinson
barrie@look.ca

Check out the new British Cars Forum: