Re: Datsun B?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Datsun B?
From: Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 10:58:37 -0500
The Datsun cars of the time were inspired by British/German/European
cars for the most part. It wasn't until the 240Z that Nissan/Datsun,
that they used there own ideas in design. Look at the old 510s. I had
one of those, that was a fun car.

I hadn't heard that about the 240Z engine. I doubt it. It was often
rumored that the 1500 head would go on a B-series block and vise-versa.
It can't.

I'm off to the Mazda dealer this afternoon to by my new car. My second
new car this year. We had to lemon law the first one. Makes me wish I
still had the 510, talk about simple. Ah well, the 6 Wagon, has a few
more creature comforts that the old '69 510. :-)

Paul.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: