Re: throttle return spring

To: "Steven Devine" <stevedevine@rcn.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: throttle return spring
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 09:11:32 +0100
:o)

Mostly retired, but from an IT background so I do spend quite a bit of time
on the computer doing other things with the mail just ticking away in the
background, on cable so always on.  I actually spend less time in the summer
than the winter.

It's funny, I've always thought it was the other way round (i.e. me seeing
things late) with North American questions at least being posted and
responded in their evenings while I'm snoring my head off.

Cheers,
Paul.