Re: Distributor Advance Springs

To: "Carl French" <leylandauto@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Distributor Advance Springs
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 09:10:05 +0100
I think what John Twist does is a 'best fit' then tweaks them to get the
correct curve, the 'correct' springs being unobtainable.  It's all a bit hit
and miss these days anyway, the fuels today being so different, and other
parts on the engine worn or replaced, that what was 'correct' originally may
no longer be best for today.