Caution: Nitrous Oxide can turn your lips blue...

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net;
Subject: Caution: Nitrous Oxide can turn your lips blue...
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 17:10:19 EDT
Kelvin,
FYI...Last week (09/23/2004) I saw the application of twin NOS cannisters  on
a turbo charged V-6 Prowler in a segment of "American Chopper" on the  Discove
ry Channel. Paul Tutuel Jr & his pal, Vinnie hooked them up  in (what they
said was) a couple of hours. Nice set-up, too!...  ..with the tanks mounted in
the tiny boot, etc. Also Kelvin, nice  spot of writing in the last British
Motoring magazine. Everybody raved ip  up saying it was X-O-Lent!! I just told
them it was only the  "Typically brilliant Dodd genious, per usual...!" Plus,
He
looks like  a Greek God!....  8^)
Albert  Escalante--Editor "The Clear Hooter!"
Owner 1978  MGB & 1977 XJ-6L
Central Coast  British Car Club-Ventura,  CA.
www.ccbcc.org

Check out the new British Cars Forum: