Re: In need of an OD Gearbox

To: "Plant, Keith GSE-12 \(NSAGAETA N6\)" <PlantK@nsa.naples.navy.mil>,
Subject: Re: In need of an OD Gearbox
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 07:52:25 -0700
I have three gearboxes with LH overdrives that I would like to sell.
Currently, they are all in unknown condition; one supposedly was taken out
of a running car and was working well but the chap who sold them to me
delivered them one day when I wasn't there and he failed to mark which was
the good one! Since they all look alike, clearly the only logical thing for
me to do is offer them as "overhauled & tested". I will rebuild the gearbox
portion as needed and I will sublet the overdrive overhaul and testing to
someone who has the necessary expertise and testing equipment. When finished
I'd like to get $1,250 for each of them. Will I sell them "as is"; make me
an offer and we'll see.......

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center
www.britcars.com