Re:

To: "Charles & Peggy Robinson" <ccrobins@ktc.com>, <Mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re:
From: "James Schulte" <schultejim@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 08:33:57 -0700
Charles,
What do you mean by, "someone wired it up wrong?" If the starter has a large
post and all the brown wires except one have a round spade on them, then
naturally they go to the post. If the one brown wire has a female push on
spade and there is only one male receiving spade on the starter, naturally,
that's were that wire goes, right?
Now if you meant the starter was not wired correctly during the rebuild or
something was not connected internally in the starter making the male post
neutral of power, you would be correct.
Jim
69C
70B----- Original Message -----