Re: The listers system

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: The listers system
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@Autox.Team.Net>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 11:39:36 -0600
Thanks, Barrie. I do appreciate the support.

If anyone else wishes to contribute, you can send something
to me (checks payable to Fat Chance Garage) at

Fat Chance Garage
PO Box 58333
Salt Lake City, UT  84158

Or if you have paypal, donations@autox.team.net will work fine too.

For those of you who wonder what this is about, basically all the
Team.Net services are run from machines at my house, over a DSL line.
Well, except for that 9 days or so last month!  The DSL line, ISP
service, electricity and hardware maintainence costs me money and once
or twice a year I have a fund drive of some sort.  Much like what is
currently going on with my two favorite radio stations at the moment,
the local NPR affiliate and a rather interesting community station,
KRCL.  As a blues fan, I really like KRCL, even set up
http://utahblues.org to help promote it (yet more pages I really need
to update!).

Anyway, enough babbling.  Thanks again.

mjb.