Hardtop wanted

To: mg list <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Hardtop wanted
From: Douglas Gaither <dgaither@northeastassembly.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 18:54:28 -0700
My '66B is just about ready for the road.  Unfortunately, it is no
longer top-down weather.  This will be my daily driver from now on.  I
would really like to have a hardtop for the winter and I'll purchase a
soft-top next spring.  I like the idea of lock-a-bility that a hardtop
affords.

Anyways, I've found a few hardtops available on the east coast but
shipping costs are not vary attractive nor are the sellers very excited
about packaging/shipping the tops.  I would prefer a "works" style
because of the parts availability.  But I am open to other tops in good
shape.

I am located in central california.  Please contact me if you have one
or you know of one that is available.

Thanks!

Doug

Check out the new British Cars Forum: