Re: BPC

To: Frank Krajewski <frankk@intap.net>, MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: BPC
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 06:51:24 -0700 (PDT)
Frank, I noticed I had not seen him with a tent at Stowe and he also did not
come to our clubs lobster Bake this year. My nephew lives in Bangor (as does
his 74B) I will ask him to see if he can find any info.
Carl

Frank Krajewski <frankk@intap.net> wrote:
Does anyone have any info on Dick Burger at the British Parts Connection in
Maine? I have sent him several emails with a parts request but to date have
not received any reply. Dick is always very good at responding immediately so
I am a little concerned.
Frank Krajewski