How much is this rally style hardtop worth???

To: MGs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: How much is this rally style hardtop worth???
From: Kevin & Deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 16:30:39 -0600
I just obtained a fiberglass hardtop that was used on an early 70s MGB
rally car.  I got it and some other parts that were originally on the
rally car when I purchased the '67 MGB V8 that I got a week ago.  The
top is in excellent condition for its age, about all that it needs is to
be repainted and the rear window polished.  Here is a link pictures of
the hard top and to further description.  The hardtop is very unique, I
don't think I have seen another one quite like it, but I don't have any
real use for it and wouldn't mind selling it to recoup some of the money
I spent on the car and parts.  Thanks for your help.

http://home.sprintmail.com/~mgtrautoxr/id4.html
<http://home.sprintmail.com/%7Emgtrautoxr/id4.html>

Kevin brown
Odessa, MO

'67 MGB V8 ('58 Chevy 283, Corvair transaxle)
'78 Chrome bumper MGB V8 ('62 Buick 215, '94 Camaro 5-speed)
'71 MGB
'54 MGTF 1500 RHD

Check out the new British Cars Forum: