Re: Distributor id

To: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>, "mgs" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Distributor id
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 08:58:43 -0000
As Paul Tegler has already implied it is the distributor that is actually in
your engine that is important, if you intend to fit the Pertronix to that,
not what our lists might say was original for your car.  The MGB used four
different types which are physically interchangeable but are different
internally, there are others that fit as well.

PaulH.