Re: '63 vs. '68

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: '63 vs. '68
From: ksmith40@centurytel.net
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 12:23:27 -0600
Well, my preaching paid off (sort of).  Todd told me today that last night he
convinced his wife to learn to drive a standard (something I can't convince my
wife).  That means he's going to do the car right and keep the original engine
and tranny.  Bad for me, I guess, but as some of you mentioned, it wouldn't
have worked out for my car anyway.  Plus, I am attached to my car, so a trade
probably wouldn't have happened regardless.

I do think that his car will be a dead project in a year, but I hope I'm wrong.
 And I did suggest he buy his wife a Miata, but he want's to spend his money in
smaller chunks dispersed over a year.

Anyway, thanks for the tips and comments.
Kevin