Re: Tube shocks on MGC

To: <WSpohn4@aol.com>, <Mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Tube shocks on MGC
From: "James Schulte" <schultejim@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 16:10:21 -0800
Bill,
I don't disagree with what you have said, but what was left out of the
conversation was that I had the tubes laying around from my 70B. When I bought
it, I replaced the springs and the tubes made it a very hard ride. So I put
levers on it from a parts car.  Now, I've run out of money for the time being
and the C lever shocks are leaking badly. So I put the tubes on temporarily,
until I save some $$$$ to rebuild them.  I've spent $8,500.00 in the past year
including purchase on this car with a very slow generating  slush fund. So be
cool and thanks for the advice.
Jim