Re: Another weird electrical tale/Moss quality

To: ATWEDITOR@aol.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Another weird electrical tale/Moss quality
From: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 21:24:45 +0100
My GT's badge on the rear hatch is also the flat plastic one.
Yes - I always wondered why this badge did fit so poorly.
So this poor quality stuff goes back over 10 years...
Although it never has been out in the rain etc. since I've put it on, it
shows some funny corrosion (Plastic?) - worm like mislooks.

Cheers,

Hans

'71 BGT