Re: I about burned up two MGs today!

To: Kevin & Deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Subject: Re: I about burned up two MGs today!
From: "Paul T. Root" <ptroot@horton.iaces.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 08:49:25 -0600
I have an extingisher mounted on the wall where it
can be seen. Thinking about it, it's probably too high
for my boys to reach.

I also have a second one in the MG, until early September
when we had a cub scout meeting on fire safety. We decided
to let all the boys shoot off the extingisher, so they know
what to expect. We didn't have a fire going of course.

Anyway, I bought a new extingisher and have it ready to go
into the car, when the car goes back on the road in April.

$10-15 for an extingisher, even once a year seems the right
thing to do.

Glad your cars are ok. And I have garage envy!

Paul.

--
   ______       Paul T. Root
  /    _ \      1977 MGB