MGB Driver

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MGB Driver
From: "Frank Krajewski" <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 15:09:34 -0500
Did you all you NAMGBR members receive the September/October issue of MGB
Driver, Vol 14. No 5. yet? I am a little mystified. When I open the cover I am
immediately greeted by page 51. After a little searching I found page 3
following page 50 at the rear. I never did locate pages 1 and 2 unless the
cover and inside front cover are pages 1 and 2. I did read Chariman David
Deutsch's "Chairman's Chat" in which he indicates that membership is slightly
down and there will be only 2 issues with color to save money. I agree with
him on that but I was hoping for at least the regular all black and white
issues to be somewhat more traditional insofar as pagination is concerned. If
I didn't know better I would hypothesize that Lucas had a hand in publishing
our newsletter!
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski